City Living Awaits You With This 4 Bedroom and 2.5 Bath Home with Fenced Yard (Has New Fencing on Left Side) and In-Ground Pool. The Freshly Painted Interior Is Open and Has Plenty of Living Space for All of Your Needs. Prepare Family Meals In the Kitchen With Plenty of Natural Sunlight that Flows Throughout From the Family Room with Wood Fireplace and Sitting Room, Perfect for Entertaining. The Main Level Is Complete with a Convenient Bedroom and Full Bath with Shower/ Tub Combo. Make Your Way Upstairs to Find A Light-Filled Primary Bedroom with Large Walk-In Closet. Two Additional Bedrooms and A Full Bath with Tub & Shower With Jetted Tub Rounds-Out the Upstairs. The Unfinished Lower Level Has Laundry Space, a Bonus Room/Den and Extra Room for Storage. Don't Miss Out On This Perfect Home With Close Access to 895 and Route 2! Home will be Sold "As-Is".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,271 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Other
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price