Absolutely stunning like-new NV Tyler model with design-inspired upgrades nestled in the desirable Heritage at Two Rivers community with resort-style amenities. Generously sized 2 car garage and extended width driveway, over 4,500 square feet, beautifully landscaped exterior, inviting covered front porch, privacy fencing, and composite deck and patio. Custom quality features throughout including high end appliances, entertainerâs kitchen island, loft, sophisticated trim, design-inspired lighting, upgraded flooring, full size lower level wet bar, and much more! The exceptional open floor plan boasts beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors, elegant moldings, and sunbathed windows. Inspire your inner chef in the gourmet kitchen complemented by 42 inch soft close cabinetry with undermount lighting, quartz counters, subway tile backsplash, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, oversized center island with a breakfast bar, and a breakfast room. A convenient mud room with built-in drop zone is featured off the garage as well as a walk-in pantry. The adjoining family room provides the ideal place to relax and unwind highlighting a gas burning fireplace, wiring for media, and recessed lighting. The living and dining rooms are well suited for celebratory dinners and intimate entertaining. Ascend upstairs to the sprawling primary bedroom appointed with a tray ceiling and dual walk-in closets. The luxurious primary en-suite bath is adorned with separate granite-topped vanities, soaking tub, frameless glass shower with seating, and a water closet. All three additional sizable bedrooms offer walk-in closets and attached baths. The upper level is concluded by the laundry room with cabinetry, sink and folding counter as well as a loft. Travel downstairs to the sensational recreation room boasting recessed lighting and a full wet bar with granite counters, dishwasher, and beverage refrigerator. A bonus room off the recreation room offers potential as a fifth bedroom with an egress window. A full bath and expansive storage room complete the lower level. This beautiful home spares no expense and has everything you have been searching for!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Stove, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Community Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price